Dear Chelsea and Steve
If you have a question related to disability rights, responsibilities and systems in the areas of education/special education, healthcare, mental health supports, benefits, resources or anything else… we’ll try to find you an answer.
We are not experts or advocates, but since we’ve been digging into a lot of these issues for several years now, we’re often able to point you in the right direction to resolve an issue or to locate resources that can be helpful …
… and we learn a lot from your questions!
We look forward to hearing from you and we hope our growing list of questions and answers help you!
Sign up for our (weekly) emails:
The more detail you give, the better we can answer. We can’t answer every question nor can we guarantee how quickly we’ll publish our responses, but we’ll do our best to post inquiries and responses regularly.
If you have an urgent question that is very time sensitive, we’ll try to help as quickly as we can (no promises, we’re parents of kids with disabilities too).
We recommend contacting other resources promptly.
So, ask away (or send us comments or your own thoughts on our published responses, if you wish)!
- We will anonymize all questions and personal attributions contained therein to the best of our ability.
- Our responses will be based on our personal knowledge, research, and experience and is intended to serve as general helpful information.
- The information shared is for informational purposes only and is not legal advice.
- Communication with snkids.org through this website is not considered privileged or confidential.
- Any statement, testimonial, or endorsement contained contained in our responses or on our website does not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding any potential outcome regarding your inquiry.
- Any link contained in our responses or on our website that refers to the website of a private, governmental, educational, or other non-profit entity’s web page does not state or imply the existence of a relationship between snkids.org and that entity.